A Y L N A


 photo f0d64304-681d-498b-b59a-877cc194b47e.jpg
? / ? / ? / ?


We are all strangers from the start


{Monday, September 2, 2013} 9:23 AM

First of all, I have to apologize for not posting up any entries in my blog. Don't worry I am not dead or met any sorts of accident, it is just that I am so busy last two weeks. I packed myself with many many work so that I can save enough for Jake's 21st Birthday. Anyway, If you guys miss me, feel free to follow me on instagram, facebook or youtube! Yes, youtube! I have uploaded videos there more often than I blog an entry, so do check that space out too.

Meanwhile, I shall rant about my stuff.



I upload many photos to fill this post up, don't want it to be so 'wordy' . I shall talk about a topic that I find it amusing in public, and that is.... PDA. Yes, what is PDA? Public Displays of Affection, can be seen in the form of kissing, touching, groping, licking, nuzzling, cuddling, crossing hands into each other's opposite back pockets, etc. Usually spotted among new couples, frisky teenagers, and occasionally the "young at heart" (god help us).  - http://www.urbandictionary.com/

I shall not beat around the bush and go straight to the point. Few days ago, I've seen a couple making out in the public. Not just some deserted area, but on a train during the peak hour. I have to admit, I love to cuddle into Jake's arm, but problem is, that couple is not just cuddling but kissing so hard that I just feel like going upfront and telling them to get a room.

Yes, I know in Singapore all these acts are common. But I really feel that they ought to think for themselves, what if their parents happened to pass by them ? I would definitely slap my son/daughter if I saw them making out in the public so openly. OR what if people stomp them and spread it all over any social platforms.

Or maybe I should stand in their point of view. Oh maybe they haven't been seeing each other for a VERY LONG TIME? That might explain the situation. But then, the lady tried to push her guy away while the guy was literally sticking his tongue out (very stretched to the point where he grabs her head over), I'm sorry I might have explained it too detailed. So, I can only come to a conclusion that the lady knew it was embarrassing to be making out in the public but no choice because her boyfriend is too 'passionate' .

Then it makes me wonder, does the guy knows that his girl is actually uncomfortable to do that in the public? What a ungentleman. Whatever it is, I always treat this kind of situation as a free show. How about you guys?







Back to my life, I have decided not to dye my hair! Because my black hair is starting to fade, I kind of like how the effect is, like I have natural black hair ;) And also the other day I was doing my nails at Far East Plaza, I saw many people doing eyelash extensions , I really want to try it one day but I heard many of my friends say that it will cause my real eyelash to drop. Still considering if i should give it a go...



Throwback of Outfit Of The Day : Top(White stiff-shoulder top), Bottom(Black sleek highwaist shorts), Accessories(Black watch)

So this picture is the day where I did my hair at clover. I always love their services and how professional they all are. I always go back for a hairstylist names Jack because he is Jake's friend and also I love how he wash my hair. Okay this is weird but I like people who knows what they are doing, and he KNOWS what he is doing. The other time I just told him my hair feels heavy, and after his haircut , my hair is so soft and lightweight. Soon, my credit there is going to finish but I will still go back ! Oh, I have credits there because I got the title for 'Best hair' for turfbelle 2013, and they gave me credits there :)








Do check out my youtube, instagram and facebook!


Stay Chic


previous next

layout by drivefaraway